Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolute!

Some of my resolutions based on some of the things I've thought this year.


"I'm fat and ugly and no one will ever love me."
#1. Less insecurity.

"I'm fine."
#2. Less lying. Also, like, more actually being fine.

"*whines*"
#3. Less whining. More "disgusting cheerfulness."

"There are a million good writers in this world. Who the hell am I?"
#4. More confidence.

"The world sucks."
#5. More hope.

"Oh, I should blog about that...but ugh."
#6. Less ugh. NO ugh. More writing.

"But..."
#7. Less negativity.

"Yes, absolutely, I have no problems whatsoever!"
#8. More honesty.

"You'e an idiot."
#9. More tactful honesty.

"I can't."
#10. More doing.


Happy New Year, folks! Once again, I hope it's a wonderful one and no one wishes they were dead. ^_^

Much love.
~Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment