Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random ramblings by a hate-filled person.

IM FUCKING FRUSTRATED. AND PISSED AND MAD. Why? Well, you see I'm sick of everyone and everything. It really doesn't help that no one is replying to my texts. They're probably genuinely busy, but from my side, i just see it as-not replying. and then I'm all, fuck everyone. I don't need anyone.(take no offence. I'm pissed and irrational at the moment and mad at myself.) Basically all this frustration began with the fact that I tried to be productive today, and I DIDNT DO JACK-fucking-SQUAT. And then there are people who are too fucking modest. I HATE MODEST PEOPLE. IF YOU'RE GOOD, JUST SAY IT GOD DAMN IT. "Dude I didn't do ANYTHING!" OH REALLY? THEN WHY DID YOU GET THAT PROMOTION, THAT A+ ON THAT TEST?
Why can't I get anything done? duhudddddddddddddddd*(PQ3 FHUI DSERYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY4HFEC TUHHHHH9WEWEWEhusdiiiii. That was a result of me banging my head on the keyboard.

this is malko saying maytheforcebewithyou(it certainly isnt with me. I HATE YOU FORCE.)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO- PAIN by THREE DAYS GRACE.
CURRENT MOOD: do i really have to tell you HOW im feeling right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment